You can call me Jessica. Jessica Palacios to be exact. I am a natural (mostly) light photographer based in League City, TX. (I'm totally up for traveling though!) I specialize in lifestyle weddings and portraits including but not limited to families and children. Want to chat about a session? I'd love to! Can't wait to meet you!
A B O U T R A E L E I G H
- Who's Raeleigh? Not me, but it's actually a mix of my two little girls' middle names: Rae and Leigh. After all, they are my whole reason for picking up a camera in the first place.
- Raeleigh Photography is all about real moments and raw emotions. It's beautiful. Every session will include a few traditional poses, but most of all, I want people to be themselves!
A B O U T J E S S I C A
- I love Jesus first, more than anything. My two little girls are the greatest blessings I could ever ask for. My husband, also known as, my best friend, keeps me the happiest woman alive. I love living life with them.
- I'm Texas born and raised. I love my Texas the most, but I also love the rest of the world. Traveling is so freeing. I do it every chance that I get.
- Everything I know about photography is self-taught. Many late nights up studying and practicing. I also know that there's no limit as to what I can learn next.
- I'm a total romance sap, and I guess that's why I gravitate to photographing weddings.
- I'm Southern, but I prefer unsweet tea.
- A few random things I adore: antiquing, movie watching, mountains, breakfast burritos, sunrises, online shopping, the feeling you get when you hear a really good song, fall weather, film photography, and Christmas.